- A wonderful fast paced intense week in Barcelona.
- Following some with a work assignment to see all tourist sights since I would have never gone on my own.
- Seeing the many faces of Barcelona and some wonderful sights.
- Taking photos and really indulging in my b&w photography.
- Taking pictures of people, slowly slowly…
- Meeting a fellow Australian Vipassana meditator randomly on the street.
- Having my landlord, quite an unlikely fellow, sign up for Vipassana in August. It is spreading like wildfire. Or is it just a matter of like attracting like?
- Driving from Spain to France through Andorra and seeing some of the most breathtaking mountain landscapes I have ever seen.
- Arriving into Toulouse with fireworks going off, quite literally – celebrating my arrival of course, or perhaps it was the French version of the independence day.
- I can move countries without blinking an eye.
[iframe http://www.flickr.com/photos/polinet/archives/date-taken/2010/07/13/#photo_navi_contact_span_26070506@N02 770 520]