- Visiting Kyoto food show and seeing rows upon rows of beautifully presented Japanese dishes.
- Being the only foreigner at the show, indeed quite a rare feeling in this touristy town.
- Going to our favorite place near the Philosopher’s path for some wonderful hot tofu lunch and matcha and warabimochi desert.
- Riding along Philosopher’s path with not a soul in sight, in stark contrast to the crowded scenes on the weekends.
- Buying my own matcha scoop and whisk to enjoy this beautiful drink at home.
- Buying myself some Rooibus Earl Grey tea for night time drinking with no caffeine.
- Trying new cafe new home for dinner.
- Stopping in a suburban mall on our way around town and feeling like back in Oz while Will felt like back in US. One really has to wonder how come suburbia is like it’s own country – the same no matter where you go.
- Getting some time to read my book.
- Pedaling a whole lot today.
[iframe http://www.flickr.com/photos/polinet/archives/date-taken/2009/12/14/#[email protected] 770 320]