Grateful for the past 3 days:
- Scaling a huge sand dune for a birds eye view of the surrounding ocean and forest – breathtaking.
- Eating a melon sitting on top of a dune – another one to my collection of once in a lifetime experiences, in fact maybe once in the humanity’s lifetime? How often do people go around eating melons sitting on top of sand dunes.
- Watching lots of para planes, makes me want to fly too.
- Thinking the other day “I want some oysters, haven’t had any in years”, and the next day at a local market there was a fresh oyster vendor. I am a manifestor extraordinaire.
- Thinking about having a pet cat and in this place we are staying there are neighborhood cats everywhere. Each night one or two would stop by for a visit, drink some milk. Cats are awesome.
- Getting a poi practice session on on top of a sand dune.
- Totally excavating my 40+ item clogged inbox/to do list. I thought it would take me days but only took 1. Now if I only had time to have a crack at my FB inbox… but leaving for Paris tomorrow.
- Visiting a local market. Totally love local markets, the best way to shop for fruits and veggies.
- Making my first raw baba ganoush. It tastes nothing like real baba ganoush but tastes great nevertheless.
- Really digging the quote below and how strongly it resonates with my current situation in life.
Grant me the serenity
The things I cannot change,
To change the things I can,
And the wisdom
To know the difference.