- Waking up to a house decorated with banners and all sort of party gear because it is my BIRTHDAY!
- Getting some very thoughtful and touching presents for my birthday.
- Basking in SMS and Facebook love all day with an avalanche of congratulations.
- Receiving external confirmation and explanation of my long standing knowing of my purpose in life being to “experience”. The book I was given for my birthday Spiritual Astrology by Jan Spiller finally laid it all out
”You understand intuitively that life is too short for you to become a master in any of the many areas you want to experience. You have chosen in this incarnation not to master any one but to experience and taste a bit of everything. You are teahcing those around you the value of having a vast number of experiences, and at the same time introducing others to these experiences.”
- A friend took me shopping for my birthday present. Oh the perturbation around the experience! The emotional hang ups I got to shed around this were the most valuable gift of all.
- It feels nice to have nice things 🙂
- Having an really good conversation with a really nice dinner. Two of my favourite things.
- Going out dancing! Another one of my favourite things.
- Coming back home and still dancing! Polina’s world’s first – I am finally comfortable enough with myself to dance at home just because I love to. Who knows what was stopping me before but I don’t care any more.
- Recounting my open relationship saga. It is so good to revisit the key points of my evolution, and I really should write it down, makes an excellent step by step primer.
- Spending a truly special birth day.